We are only as good as our people. At Shimmick, we offer outstanding benefits and rewards to recruit and retain the best professionals in our industry. When you join the Shimmick team, your comprehensive benefit package will include:
- No cost or low cost-sharing options for Health Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Shimmick paid Dental Insurance
- Employee-paid vision care
- 401(K) plan with employer matching
- Industry-leading Vacation Benefits
- Shimmick paid Life Insurance
- Available Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and childcare costs
- Discretionary Bonus Program designed to reward our highest performers
- Volunteer Program
- Charitable giving program that matches employee donation
Care about community? We host numerous social and team building events for Shimmick employees and their families, which aligns with our family-oriented company culture.
Interested in growing your career? We believe in the value of promoting from within our company. The growth opportunities and rewards we offer have contributed to our low employee turnover rate.
"I’ve had an opportunity to use both the Kaiser and Blue Shield medical benefit options. I love how worry free and affordable the Kaiser option is. Kaisers are located everywhere, and there is essentially no cost to me. The Blue Shield option provides great flexibility as well as affordability. I switched to this option after I got married to make sure my wife could see the same doctor she was seeing before we were married. Not only was she able to see the same doctor she visited on her old plan, but we no longer had a weekly deduction from her check in order for her to see that doctor." Austin Moore
Shimmick facilitates a Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program that allows and encourages full-time regular employees to take 1 full day of paid time to volunteer per year.